Senate Roll Call on2022 Senate Bill 5974: Addressing transportation resources
View the rest of Senate Bill 5974: History, Amendments & Comments
• Provides direction and requirements on the spending for a portion of the funding generated under the Climate Commitment Act.
• Removes the requirement to consider and enact legislation dealing with compliance obligations for emissions-intensive and trade-exposed industries under the Climate Commitment Act.
• Repeals the current motor vehicle fuel tax exemption for exported fuel and replaces it with a credit system in which a $0.06 per gallon tax would apply to some portion of exported fuel.
• Increases a variety of transportation taxes and fees and provides additional local government taxing authority.
• Removes language requiring passage of an additive transportation package before the Clean Fuel compliance and credit provisions go into effect.
• Makes transfers from the state general fund and other changes dealing with state general fund support.
SENATE LEGISLATORS ORDERED BY NAME
Senate Roll Call on 2022 Senate Bill 5974