Washington Votes Forum

Discuss issues, ideas and legislation related to the Evergreen State.
Welcome to Washington Votes Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:49 PM by Lainie59. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 16 2013 6:52 PM

• admin
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 19 2008

2013 Senate Bill 5012 (Verifying the lawful status of individuals upon obtaining or renewing their state-issued drivers' licenses or related identification)

Introduced in the Senate on January 14, 2013

Click here to view bill details.
  • Thu, Jan 17 2013 10:21 AM In reply to

Re: 2013 Senate Bill 5012 (Verifying the lawful status of individuals upon obtaining or renewing their state-issued drivers' licenses or related identification)

Another common sense bill that will go nowhere because the Democrats fight any and all things that would ensure the integrity of elections.
  • Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:40 AM In reply to

Re: 2013 Senate Bill 5012 (Verifying the lawful status of individuals upon obtaining or renewing their state-issued drivers' licenses or related identification)

Lainie59:
    Another common sense bill that will go nowhere because the Democrats fight any and all things that would ensure the integrity of elections

Yup it will die in committee.  Makes you wonder why Dems have elections and not just appoint their replacements.  Of course they have become really good at vote manipulation, law-suits, and finding judges that rule in favor of finding "lost" ballots counting as well as skirting the constitution. 

I guess next the dems will try to make the constitution non-relevant in today's society.

DK

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.
    - John Wayne in the Shootist.

• Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:49 PM In reply to

DK: "I guess next the dems will try to make the constitution on-relevant in today's society." I believe they already have when it doesn't comport to what they want. And let's not forget the Dems contempt for the will of the people when they express their intent through the Initiative process-again and again and again-that they do not want taxes raised without a 2/3 majority vote.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)