Washington Votes Forum

Discuss issues, ideas and legislation related to the Evergreen State.
Welcome to Washington Votes Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:21 AM by jionjake. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:17 AM

Fantastic callaway x24 on the top of X-Series

The next generation in the ‘X-Series’ range looks fantastic with a new black gunmetal finish. Callaway is renowned for making irons that are extremely playable and these are no exception. Callaway developed the new callaway x24 for golfers who seek to gain distance not just with the longest clubs in their bag, but also when pulling out an iron on a long par-3 or flying the water to reach a par-5 in two. Callaway X-24 Hot Irons for this reason had all the required items and so were sold in numbers per year. The players using golf clubs with such irons were satisfied and they bought as many as they could. The X-24 Hot also boasts evolutionary updates to tried-and-true design elements, such as “variable face thickness ” (VFT) technology and “precision notch weighting” in the rear. The grip on the callaway x24 hot ironsis actually nice too. For me, it is only the best size. Upon my old driver, I had been utilizing a grip that was too large, making it hard to grip properly. The Callaway X-24 Hot is a technologically advanced iron that has resulted in a longer and more accurate set than any of its predecessors. The Callaway X-24 Hot irons are available with either the Callaway X-24 Uniflex Steel or X-24 Graphite shafts. Don’t get me wrong me here though. In the event you smack one of these brilliant inside the real sweet place…and not the safe striking zone…you will observe the particular distance potential these clubs have.
  • Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:21 AM In reply to

Re: Fantastic callaway x24 on the top of X-Series

The is a good topic ping k15 irons taylormade r9 irons
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)